The breakthrough of technology has led to an increase in automated processes in every organization. Companies have also shifted their production to automated processes. Spending on robotics and drones is expected to reach $128.7 billion in 2020. Robotic spending alone is expected to reach $112.4 billion, as per IDC.
This offers an exciting investment opportunity for traders. Here we have compiled a list of Top Robotic Stocks which you can buy now.
List of Top Robotic Stocks to Buy Now
|Sr.||Company Name||Symbol||Market Cap||Price (as on 18th January 2021)|
|1||Nvidia||NVDA||$ 642.7 billion||$ 259.03|
|2||Intuitive Surgical||ISRG||$ 106.9 billion||$ 295.49|
|3||Rockwell Automation||ROK||$ 37.45 billion||$ 317.5|
|4||Zebra Technologies||ZBRA||$ 27.86 billion||$ 516.72|
|5||Upstart Holdings||UPST||$ 8.9 billion||$ 109.9|
|6||Tesla||TSLA||$ 1.024 trillion||$ 1,030.51|
|7||UiPath||PATH||$ 19.2 billion||$ 35.51|
|8||iRobot||IRBT||$ 1.78 billion||$ 66.53|
|9||Fanuc Corp.||FANUY||$ 38.6 billion||$ 19.93|
|10||PTC Inc.||PTC||$ 15.425 billion||$ 130.55|
|11||ABB Ltd||ABB||$ 64.18 billion||$ 34.39|
|12||Emerson Electric Company||EMR||$ 53.21 billion||$ 91.39|
|13||AMETEK||AME||$ 33.61 billion||$ 146.38|
|14||Textron||TXT||$ 15.54 billion||$ 74.44|
|15||Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER)||TER||$ 14.376 billion||$ 92.3|
|16||Thermo Fisher Scientific||TMO||$ 211.55 billion||$ 548.5|
|17||Becton, Dickinson, And Company||BDX||$ 75.32 billion||$ 265.32|
|18||Kraken Robotics||PNG||CAD 110 million||CAD 0.55|
NVIDIA is a multinational technology company that is popular for its gaming products. The tech stocks are increasing by the moment. The company operates under four segments:
- Data Centre
- Professional Visualization
With the demand for AI technology increasing, investor interest in Artificial Intelligence stocks has also increased. Robotics has long been an area of focus for Nvidia. The company has greatly increased its focus on autonomous machines, which includes all forms of robotics.
- NVIDIA Isaac robotics platform caters to complex, time-consuming and extremely challenging industrial and commercial robotics.
- NVIDIA Research is using artificial intelligence (AI) to enable breakthroughs in robotics. Under this category, the company is focused on creating automated solutions for industries like manufacturing, logistics, and healthcare.
- Nvidia has partnered up with Open Robotics to drive new artificial intelligence capabilities in the Robot Operating System (ROS).
In the third quarter, NVIDIA reported:
- Total Revenue of $7,103 million
- The automotive segment contributed $135 million towards revenue
- Net Income of $2,464
NVIDIA has announced more and more companies are adopting the NVIDIA DRIVE Orin platform for next-generation vehicles. Orin is a highly advanced software-defined platform for autonomous vehicles and robots. Companies that are adopting this technology by NVIDIA include:
- Kodiak Robotics – self-driving trucks
- Lotus – performance automaker
- QCraft – autonomous bus maker
- WM Motor – electric vehicle maker
Intuitive Surgical is a robotic manufacturing company that has gained popularity through its da Vinci surgical system. The da Vinci surgical system is one of the first robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgical systems cleared by the FDA. The da Vinci Surgical System enables surgeons to handle operations through three-dimensional, high definition (3DHD) images of the surgical field, all the while seated comfortably in a chair. Checkout some of the best oil and gas ETFs to buy now.
The company also develops, manufactures, and markets the Ion endoluminal system. The ion endoluminal system is a robotic-assisted, catheter-based platform. It is designed to assist the surgeon in navigating through very small lung airways to reach peripheral nodules for biopsies.
While selling the robotics system, the company also trains surgeons to use them and assists the hospitals in their installation. With the advancement in tools and equipment, Intuitive Surgical continues to upgrade its existing tools and equipment which it sells to its existing customers. This has created a good cycle of revenue for the robotic manufacturing company. They generate long-lasting clients which are good for the company’s sustainable growth.
In its recently reported Preliminary Fourth Quarter results for 2021:
- Fourth-quarter 2021 worldwide da Vinci procedures grew approximately 19% compared with the fourth quarter of 2020
- The Company shipped 385 da Vinci Surgical Systems in the fourth quarter of 2021, an increase of 18% compared with 326 in the fourth quarter of 2020
- Preliminary fourth quarter 2021 revenue of approximately $1.55 billion increased 17% compared with $1.33 billion in the fourth quarter of 2020
Intuitive Surgical is a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and the pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery. Its customer retention and ability to earn a long-lasting customer gives the company an edge over other competitors. Hence Intuitive Surgical is an excellent robotics stock to invest in.
Go through a list of crypto mining companies that are leading the industry.
Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation and digital transformation solutions.
It operates under two segments:
Its products include programmable automation controllers; design, visualization, and simulation software, among others.
Rockwell products contribute to the industrial internet of things (IIoT) through their sensors, system architecture, and controls. With its products, the machines can alert machine operators about maintenance and faulty parts. Moreover, the company has partnered with software company PLC Inc. to accelerate digital transformation at customers across all industries. 5G stocks is a huge opportunity for investors to jump in right now to enjoy good profits in the future.
In its recent fourth-quarter report for 2021, the company reported:
- Sales increased by 15% on a year-on-year basis
- Record orders of over $2.2 billion, an increase of 40% year-on-year
The company’s market valuation is $36.83 billion. Its stock is trading at $317.5. the stock of the company is on an upward streak for the past two years. In the year 2021, the company’s stock appreciated by approx. 27%.
Get to know some of best gaming stocks to invest in now.
Zebra Technologies is a global leader in enterprise asset intelligence, designing and marketing specialty printers, mobile computing, data capture, radio frequency identification products, and real-time locating system. Its products are an essential part of industrial automation and robotics work in the warehouse. Moreover, the increased penetration of IT and web-enabled smart automation is making Zebra’s products more useful and in-demand. the company’s products are very useful in the retail, manufacturing, and logistics departments of industries. A great example is that managers/company owners can see real-time data to see how their machinery is operating and how to increase productivity. Semiconductors are the major building blocks of modern electronics and semi conductor stocks are one of the best investment opportunities.
In its recent quarterly report, the company reported:
- Net Sales of $1,435, a 26.6% increase from the same period last year
- Gross Profit of $648, an increase of 30.4% from the same period last year
- Strong liquidity position with $307 million in cash and cash equivalents
- Net-debt-to-adjusted-EBITDA ratio of 0.5
The stock of Zebra Technologies is currently trading at $517. The market valuation is at $27.6 billion. The stock of the company is on an upward streak for the past two years. In 2021, the company’s stock grew by 34%.
Get to know the best quantum computing stocks.
Upstart Holdings operates a cloud-based lending platform that measures alternative metrics when assessing a potential borrower. Through its AI platform, the company arranges loans for its clientele. The unique selling point of Upstart’s platform is the algorithm behind it. The algorithm can assess a borrower based on nontraditional metrics. A few examples of the type of loans Upstart offers are personal loans, wedding loans, credit card consolidation, and car loans. As an investor, you need to stay put and wait a while before you can benefit from your investment. Investing in value stocks is a long-term investment.
In the recent fourth-quarter report for the year 2021, the company reported:
- Revenue was reported at $228 million, an increase of 250% on a year-on-year basis
- Net Income was reported at $29.1 million, an increase of more than 200% on a year-on-year basis
- 67% of the loans generated were fully automated and instantly approved.
- Total Mortgage Loan Originated worth $4.1 trillion
- Auto Loan originated worth $672 billion
The company’s market valuation is at $9 billion. The stock of the company is trading at $111. the company went public in Dec-2020. Within a year the company’s stock price has skyrocketed. From a price of $26 in Dec-2020, the stock price rose to $390 in Oct-2021. In the year 2021, the stock appreciated by more than 250%.
Get to know everything about high frequency trading.
Tesla is a name that is not unknown in the investor community and general public. The originator of electric vehicles, Tesla is a trillion-dollar company. Tesla is amongst those companies which benefitted hugely from the pandemic. Moreover, the global economic shift towards a greener environment has further increased the demand for EVs, which is expected to further increase revenue and stock price. The Electric Vehicle stocks has a great future outlook and is a growing sector.
Tesla’s self-driving cars are a great example of robotics and artificial intelligence amalgamated in one. These cars are a great quantum leap within the industry.
The company’s market valuation is $ 1.035 trillion. The share of Tesla is currently trading at $1,030. The share of the company has shown extraordinary performance in the past two years. From the low-price levels of less than $100, during March-2020, the share has experienced more than a ten-fold increase in less than two years. And with the EV sector booming, this share price upward trend sees no roadblock on its journey towards further growth.
In its recent quarterly report, the company reported:
- Production of approximately 238,000 vehicles and delivery of over 240,000 vehicles
- Total Revenues of $8.7 billion
- Gross Profit of $2.06 billion
By using the stock signals, you can avoid hours of technical analysis to understand the market.
UiPath is a global software company for robotic process automation (RPA). UiPath is a robotics process automation tool for large-scale end-to-end automation. It is used to automate repetitive and mundane tasks without human intervention. This includes filling out forms, moving files around, inputting data, and scraping text from documents. The company has developed its technology, based on AI, machine learning, and deep learning models. The cybersecurity stocks have become a high-growth sector and is attracting a lot of investor attention.
The company’s success and demand for technology can be identified from the fact that it has many high-profile clients which include all the giants of multiple industries: Facebook, Uber, DHL, Google, NASA, and HP, to name a few.
The company’s market valuation is at $18.65 billion. Its share is trading at $35.51. The share of UiPath after an initial bullish trend after its IPO is on a bearish path. But its continuously growing revenue is what makes this an attractive robotics stock to invest in. Revenues increased by 80% during FY 2021, as compared to the year 2020.
In its recent quarterly report, UiPath reported:
- The total customer level stood at 9,630, a 23% increase from the same period last year
- Revenue of $221 million
Give a read to a list of the Best NFT Stocks that can earn you great returns if you invest in them today.
iRobot Corporation designs and builds consumer robots. It offers the best robot vacuum variety for the use consumers in their homes. The company’s innovation capabilities have been proving advantageous and resulting in a continuous increase in revenue. Moreover, the company is expanding its revenue generation sources by focusing on selling directly to the user. For this their online platform has been functioning extremely well. In the recent quarter direct-to-consumer (DTC) revenue of $40 million was reported. This represented a 13% increase from the prior year’s third quarter.
iRobot has recently introduced the Roomba j7+ Robot Vacuum with Genius 3.0 Home Intelligence. It is a smart robot that gets smarter with every use learning how to best navigate floors, remembering specific rooms and certain furniture, cleaning where it is most needed, and recognizing and avoiding objects like cords and pet waste that can derail a cleaning mission
In its recent quarterly financial report, the company reported:
- Revenue was reported at $440.7 million, a 7% increase when compared to the same period last year
- Operating income was reported to be $40.5 million, compared with $81.0 million in the third quarter of 2020
- The company’s cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments were $247.9 million
IRobot has a market capitalization of over $1.74 billion. Its share is trading at $64.77. The share skyrocketed during 2021 and peaked at $133 in February 2021.
iRobot is functioning with zero debt. Which is an attractive feature for investors. Moreover, its continuous sales growth makes it a great robotics stock to invest in.
Fanuc is a Japan-based manufacturing company that makes factory automation machinery. It operates under three business segments: FA, ROBOT, and ROBOMACHINE. The FA business encompasses basic technologies consisting of Numerical Control (NC), servos, and lasers which are also applied to the other two business segments of the company. FANUC is the first private sector company in Japan to develop NC and servo technology that controls machine tools using numerical information. Like other industries, the blue-chip stocks industry is also continuously changing as technology evolves. Get to know some of best blue-chip stocks to invest in now.
Fanuc has announced a joint venture initiative with NTT Corporation (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation) and Fujitsu Limited, an IT equipment and services company to establish a cloud computing service provider DUCNET Co. Ltd
In its recent half-yearly report, the company reported:
- Net Sales of 230 billion yen (Approx. $2 billion)
- Net income of 29 billion yen (Approx. 252 million)
Fanuc is a $38.4 billion company. Its share is trading at $19.87. the company stock followed a bullish trend during the start of the year 2021. After mid-Feb, the stock started declining.
PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC, Inc. engages in the development and provision of software-based product management and development solutions. It operates through the Software products and Professional Services segments. The Software Products segment includes license, subscription, and related support revenue for its products. The Professional Services segment consists of consulting, implementation, and training services.
PTC Inc reported its fourth quarter report for the year 2022:
- Total revenue was reported at $ 508 million, as compared to $ 480.6 million in the previous year same period
- Operating income was reported at $ 146 million, as compared to $ 115 million in the previous year same period
- Net income was reported at $ 107 million, as compared to $ 293 million in the previous year same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 0.91, as compared to $ 2.5 in the previous year same period
PTC Inc reported its annual report for the year 2022:
- Total revenue was reported at $ 1.9 billion, as compared to $ 1.8 billion in the previous year same period
- Operating income was reported at $ 447 million, as compared to $ 381 million in the previous year same period
- Net income was reported at $ 313 million, as compared to $ 477 million in the previous year same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 2.67, as compared to $ 4.08 in the previous year same period
PTC has a market cap of $ 15.35 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 129.95.
The stock started off the year 2021 at $ 119.61 at a bullish streak. The stock continued to climb up till it peaked at $ 152.69. After that the stock started to decline and closed the year at $ 121.15. Overall, the stock appreciated by 1.3 %.
In 2022, the stock continued to decline till it dropped to the lows of $ 98.71. After that the stock gradually appreciated and closed the year at $ 120.04. Overall, the stock maintained its share price level by the end of the year.
ABB (NYSE: ABB)
ABB Ltd. is a holding company, which engages in the development and provision of power and automation technologies. It operates through the following business segments:
- Electrification – The Electrification segment manufactures and sells products and solutions which are designed to provide safer electrical flow from the substation to the socket.
- Industrial Automation – The Industrial Automation segment develops and sells integrated automation and electrification systems and solutions, such as process and discrete control solutions, advanced process control software and manufacturing execution systems, sensing, measurement and analytical instrumentation and solutions, electric ship propulsion systems, as well as large turbochargers.
- Motion – The Motion segment manufactures and sells motors, generators, drives, wind converters, mechanical power transmissions, complete electrical powertrain systems and related services and digital solutions for a wide range of applications in industry, transportation, infrastructure, and utilities.
- Robotics & Discrete Automation – The Robotics & Discrete Automation segment develops and sells robotics and machinery automation solutions, including robots, controllers, software, function packages, cells, programmable logic controllers, industrial PCs, servo motion, engineered manufacturing solutions, turn-key solutions and collaborative robot solutions for a wide range of applications.
- Corporate and Other. The Corporate and Other segment includes headquarters, central research and development, the Company’s real estate activities, Corporate Treasury Operations, historical operating activities of certain divested businesses and other non-core operating activities
Abb Ltd reported its third quarter report for the year 2022:
- Revenues were reported at $ 7.4 billion, as compared to $ 7.03 billion in the previous year’s same period
- Net income was reported at $ 360 million, as compared to $ 652 million in the previous year’s same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 0.19, as compared to $ 0.33 in the previous year’s same period
Abb Ltd has a market cap of $ 63.4 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 33.96.
The stock started the year 2021 at $ 27.96 with a bullish run. The stock went as high as $ 38.17 and closed the year at this peak price. Overall, the stock appreciated by 36.5 %.
In 2022, the stock reversed its course and started to decline. The stock dropped to the lows of $ 25.01 and eventually closed the year at $ 30.46. Overall, the stock declined by 20.2 %.
Emerson Electric Company (NYSE: EMR)
Multi-industrial conglomerate Emerson Electric Company designs and manufactures electronic and electrical equipment, software, systems, and services. The firm is best known for its automation solutions.
In August 2022, Emerson reported an almost 47 percent boost to its third quarter profits compared to the same period the previous year. The company attributed the rise to growing demand from the manufacturing industry as factories increase their use of industrial robots to make up for a growing labor shortage.
Emerson Electric Company reported its annual report for the year ending 30th September 2022:
- Net Sales were reported at $ 19.6 billion, as compared to $ 18.23 billion in the previous year same period
- Net income was reported at $ 3.23 billion, as compared to $ 2.3 billion in the previous year same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 5.41, as compared to $ 3.82 in the previous year same period
Emerson Electric Company has a market cap of $ 50.9 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 87.35.
The stock started the year 2021 at $ 80.37. The stock went as high as $ 105.38 and closed the year at $ 92.97. Overall, the stock appreciated by 15.6 % during the year.
In 2022, the stock started off with a bearish pattern. It went as low as $ 73.22 and eventually closed the year at $ 95.06. Overall, the stock appreciated by 2.2 %.
AMETEK (NYSE: AME)
AMETEK makes electronic instruments and electromechanical devices for the process, aerospace, power and industrial end markets. Its brands Haydon, Kerk and Pittman supply advanced linear and rotary motion solutions in markets such as medical equipment, laboratory instrumentation, industrial automation, semiconductors, transportation, food and beverage, material handling and robotics.
The global manufacturer’s Engineered Medical Components business is a leading manufacturer of components of robotic surgery equipment for the medical device industry.
AMETEK Inc. recently announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022:
- Total sales were reported at $ 1.55 billion, as compared to $ 1.44 billion in the previous year’s same period
- Operating income was reported at $ 384 million, as compared to $ 337 million in the previous year’s same period
- Net Income was reported at $ 298 million, as compared to $ 257 million in the previous year’s same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 1.29, as compared to $ 1.1 in the previous year’s same period
Ametek has a market cap of $ 32.7 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 142.5.
The share has been exhibiting volatile behavior in the past two years.
It started the year 2021 at $ 120.94. Throughout the year the stock remained bullish while being volatile. The stock closed the year at $ 147.04 representing a 21.6 % appreciation throughout the year.
In 2022, the stock reversed its course and went bearish. The stock dropped to the lows of $ 107.17 and eventually closed the year at $ 139.72. During the year the stock declined by 5 %.
Textron (NYSE: TXT)
Textron is a global leader in unmanned air, surface, and land products, plus services and support for the aerospace and defense industries. Among other pursuits, Textron is currently working with Howe & Howe Technologies to develop an advanced small ground robotic vehicle; it has a high-torque, hybrid diesel-electric drive, along with tracks designed to operate in tough terrain and complex and confined locations.
Textron reported third quarter report for the year 2022:
- Total revenues were reported at $ 3.1 billion, as compared to $ 3 billion in the previous year’s same period
- Net income was reported at $ 225 million, as compared to $ 279 million in the previous year’s same period
- Earnings per share was reported at $ 1.06 as compared to $ 0.82 million in the previous year’s same period
Textron has a market cap of $ 14.2 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 67.85.
The stock remained bullish for the whole of 2021. It started the year at $ 48.33 and closed the year at the peak of $ 77.2. The stock appreciated by 60 % during the year.
In 2022, the stock reversed its course and started to decline. It dropped to the lows of $ 58.26 and eventually closed the year $ 70.8. Overall, the stock declined by 8.3 %.
Teradyne (NASDAQ: TER)
Teradyne Inc (Teradyne) designs, develops, manufactures, and sells automation equipment for test and industrial applications. It provides wireless test solutions for the development and manufacturing of wireless devices, including notebooks, laptops, tablets, computer peripherals, smartphones, and other Wi-Fi-enabled devices. The company’s solutions and services are used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage, and complex electronics systems in the consumer electronics, wireless, automotive, aerospace, and defense industries. It serves integrated device manufacturers, fabless companies, wafer foundries, semiconductor assembly, and test providers, manufacturers of circuit boards, and automotive companies. The company has a business presence in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Teradyne is headquartered in North Reading, Massachusetts, the US.
Here are the key financial highlights of the company:
|Q1 2023||Q1 2022||% Change|
|Revenue||$ 618 million||$ 755.3 million||18.8 %|
|Operating Income / Loss||$ 92.8 million||$ 185.85 million||-50 %|
|Net Income / Loss||$ 83.53 million||$ 161.9 million||-48.4 %|
|Earnings per share||$ 0.54||$ 1.11||-5135 %|
Teradyne Inc has a market cap of $ 14.376 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 92.3.
The stock started the year 2022 at a peak price of $ 163.53. At the start of the year, the stock suffered a huge blow and dipped to $ 112 within a week. From here on the stock continued to decline and hit the low of $ 71.37. Eventually, the stock closed at $ 87.35 representing a 47 % decline during the year.
In 2023, the stock started to recover slowly and steadily. To date, it has appreciated by 5.7 %.
Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (Thermo Fisher) is a provider of medical equipment, analytical instruments, reagents, consumables, software, and services to tackle complex analytical challenges in research, diagnostics, and clinical laboratories. It offers solutions for cellular analysis and biology, flow cytometry, and synthetic biology. The company has a range of products which include technologies for mass spectrometry, genetic sequencing, electron microscopy, protein, and molecular biology research. The company serves pharmaceutical and biotech companies, academic and research institutions, clinical diagnostic labs, and government agencies; and environmental, industrial quality, and process control sectors. It sells its products and services through a direct sales force, e-commerce, and third-party distributors in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Thermo Fisher is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.
Here are the key financial highlights of the company:
|Q1 2023||Q1 2022||% Change|
|Revenue||$ 10.7 million||$ 11.8 million||-9.3 %|
|Operating Income / Loss||$ 1.56 million||$ 2.82 million||-44.6 %|
|Net Income / Loss||$ 1.29 million||$ 2.22 million||-42 %|
|Earnings per share||$ 3.34||$ 5.66||-41 %|
Thermo Fisher Scientific has a market cap of $ 211.55 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 548.5.
The stock started the year 2022 at $ 667.24. It kicked off the year with a declining trend and continued this behavior throughout the year. after hitting the lows of $ 495.55 the stock started to recover and eventually closed the year at $ 550.69. Overall, the stock declined by 17.5 %.
In 2023, the stock continued with a rising trend and after multiple dips and rises last closed at $ 548.5. To date, the stock has been able to maintain its price levels.
Becton, Dickinson, And Company (NYSE: BDX)
Becton Dickinson and Co is a medical technology company, which manufactures and sells medical devices, reagents, and instruments. Its major products include syringes and pen needles; intravenous catheters; infusion pumps and disposables; automated medication dispensing and supply management systems; pre-fillable drug delivery systems; respiratory ventilation and diagnostic equipment and consumables; products for the safe collection and transportation of diagnostic specimens; instruments and reagent systems to detect a range of infectious diseases and cancers; and clinical research tools. BD offers its products for life science researchers, healthcare institutions, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry, and the general public. The company markets its products in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. BD is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
Here are the key financial highlights of the company:
|Q1 2023||Q1 2022||% Change|
|Revenue||$ 4,586 million||$ 4,718 million||-2.8 %|
|Operating Income / Loss||$ 585 million||$ 692 million||-15.4 %|
|Net Income / Loss||$ 509 million||$ 677 million||-24.9 %|
|Earnings per share||$ 1.71||$ 2.3||-25.7 %|
Becton Dickinson and Co has a market cap of $ 75.32 billion. Its shares are trading at $ 265.32.
The stock has been on a volatile path for the past two years. The stock started the year 2022 at $ 245.35 with an upward rising trend. After hitting the peak of $ 275.42, the stock started to decline and dropped to the low of $ 220.4. Eventually, the stock closed the year at $ 254.3 representing a 3.6 % appreciation during the year.
In 2023, the stock started off with a declining trend and dropped to the low of $ 229.7. After that, the stock picked up a recovery path and last closed at $ 265.32 representing a 4.33 % appreciation to date.
Kraken Robotics (PNG)
Based in the Canadian province of Newfoundland, Kraken Robotics is a marine technology company that manufactures underwater robots and robotic systems that are used to scan and map the ocean floor, lay cable at the depths of the ocean, and tow equipment deep underwater using submersible robotic vehicles. The company gets most of its business from the offshore oil, gas, and renewable energy sector. Kraken Robotics also has some military contracts, most notably with the Canadian Navy.
Here are the key financial highlights of the company:
|FY 2022||FY 2021||% Change|
|Revenue||$ 40,908 million||$ 25,629 million||60 %|
|Net Income / Loss||($ 4,243) million||($ 3,537) million||– %|
Kraken Robotics has a market cap of CAD 110 million. Its shares are trading at CAD 0.55.
The stock started the year 2022 at a price of $ 0.3750. The stock started the year with a declining trend. After dropping to the low of $ 0.2850, the stock picked up a recovery path and started to rise. The stock closed off the year 2022 at $ 0.57 representing a 52 % appreciation during the year.
In 2023, the stock continued with the bullish run till it peaked at $ 0.67. From here on the stock reversed its path and started to decline. The stock last closed at $ 0.55 representing a 3.5 % decline till today.
The above list of companies has been short-listed keeping in mind the potential growth of each company. Along with the growing demand for automated procedures in every phase of life, work, and personal life both, the above-listed companies are amongst the top robotics stocks to invest in.
Disclaimer: None of the information published in this article should be construed as investment advice. Article is based on author’s independent research, we strongly advise our readers to always do their due diligence before investing.
You may also like reading:
- List of Best Forex Brokers for Trading
- Best Lithium Stocks to Buy in 2023
- Best Robinhood Stocks to Buy in 2023
- Best Commodities to invest in
- Best Swing Trading Stocks To Buy Now
- Best Stock & Forex Trading Courses
- Gold Stocks to Buy in 2023
- 11 Best ESG ETFs to Buy in 2023
- Best Penny Stocks to Invest
- Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy