What are Stock Signals?
Stock signals are indicators of potentially profitable trading opportunities. Investors get information about which type of order to place on their trades based on in-depth technical fundamental analysis. By using the stock signals, investors can avoid the tenuous task of doing hours and hours of technical analysis which is required to understand the market.
Benefits of Using Stock Signals
Stock Signals have huge benefits for investors. Not only it saves investors from huge losses, but it also guides the investors towards investment opportunities that they might not have picked themselves. Moreover, in the case of novice traders, trade signals are an excellent guide to enter the stock market.
The key benefits of using Signal Providers are:
- More profitable opportunities – Using trade signals bring more opportunities to the table, some of which an investor might not even know. This gives investors the option to choose the best tradable opportunities that better suit his/her trading goals.
- Having control over your money – Investors can control their money themselves, which is a better option than other investment options.
- Less stress – With a trusted signal provided, the risks are reduced and chances of profit are higher. This gives the investor the confidence to carry out the trading stress-free.
- Saves time and money – Following the trade, signals save time, money, and resources that are spent in doing all the research and analysis. Not only time and money spent in the analysis is saved. But the money which is at risk of losses is also saved.
- Better Profits – Trade signals are backed by hard-core analysis and research. Hence chances of profits are higher
- A higher number of trades – Signal providers regularly give out trade signals. Investors can take advantage of all the signals and carry out the maximum number of trades which are possible
Disadvantages of Using Stock Signals
Despite the huge benefits of using stock signals, there always are shortcomings of such services.
- An investor who is at the receiving end of the signal does not know the people who have compiled and sent this signal. Therefore, the risk of receiving scam signals is always there. The only way around to prove whether the signal provider is authentic and gives accurate signals is by recording the transactions and outcomes of them
- Stock signals come at a cost. Free signals are available in the market. Even though they might seem attractive, the majority of free signals do not offer much value.
- Another downside is that investors who follow stock signals will never be able to understand how the stock market operates and what drives stock prices up and down. Learning is compromised when using stock signals. Hence it’s important you choose a stock forecast and signal provider who lets you in on market updates and helps you learn your way through. A good example of this is Elliott Wave Forecast who not only provide timely and reliable signals but also explain how and why is marketing behaving in every step of the way through their live analysis sessions.
Breakdown Of A Stock Signal
A stock signal usually looks like this:
Stock: e.g Disney
Long or Short: Long
Limit Price: $205.00
The first thing a stock signal will tell you is the name of tradable security, like the one mentioned above. The signal provider offers the name, Disney, after seeing some trading opportunities backed by detailed research.
Next, the signal will indicate the trading suggestion, which is long or short. If there are chances of the stock price rising, the signal will indicate a long position. Similarly, if the stock is expected to fall, the signal will indicate a short position.
After that, the signal indicates the limit order price on the suggested position. This is the price at which the investor should execute his trade.
Then, the signal also includes an exit strategy, in case the market does not move in the expected pattern. Hence a risk-averse strategy is always included in a signal. The ultimate goal is to outperform the market. Therefore, a stop loss stops the losses. In the above-mentioned signal, if the Disney stock falls to $203, the broker will close the trade for you.
Lastly, the signal also includes a take-profit price, at which the investor will lock his gain. In the above-mentioned signal, it’s at $214 which is 4% over the limit order price. This means that as an investor you will earn a 4% profit through your trade if you follow the signal and the market move as expected. Get to know the list of crypto mining companies that are leading the industry.
What To Look For In A Stock Signal Provider?
A variety of signal providers are operating in the market. Some of them are better than others. One thing worth mentioning is that signal providers are not only differentiated in terms of quality but also terms of focus. Few signal providers focus on day trading and some focus on long-term investment.
The foremost characteristic of a trading signal provider is a strong track record of beating the market. No signal provider is 100% accurate but a higher accuracy rate increases the reliability of the signal provider. Moreover, a longer period of accurate track record increases investor confidence in the signal provider.
Transparency is another key trait that is very important. A signal provider which records trade wins and never closes losing trades is misleading its audience, which is unethical. For this, it is advisable to avail opportunities of free trial and money-back guarantee which are offered. This way investors can get to know the credibility of the service before committing money.
Lastly, always pick a service that matches your investment goals. Study the strategy and data analysis techniques, first, to understand the methodology of the signal provider. Make sure it matches your investment goals and outcomes to avoid future disappointment.
Get to know best vaccine stocks to invest in now.
Top Stock Indicators in 2023
Trading indicators are used by every trader to predict the future. These are mathematical calculations that are portrayed in the form of lines on a chart. These charts help traders identify trends within the market.
There are two types of indicators
- Leading Indicators: Leading indicators help traders identify where the price is leading. Leading indicators provide better profits at the risk of increased risk. These indicators work by identifying how overbought or oversold a stock is.
- Lagging (or trend-following) indicators: Lagging Indicators work best for price movements in relatively long trends. These indicators help you decide in a mature trend when the risk is minimum.
Below is the list of top stock indicators which are used by the majority of traders:
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) – RSI is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. The reading of this indicator ranges from 0 to 100. This indicator helps identify overbought and oversold stocks. A stock with an RSI of 70 and above is an overbought stock and a stock with an RSI of 30 and below is oversold.
- Stochastic – The stochastic indicator is used to forecast trend reversals in the market. It is used by experienced traders and can be used for multiple financial instruments like stocks, currencies, and other investment assets.
- Simple Moving Average – Simple Moving Average is one of the core indicators used in technical analysis and one of the easiest to use and predict. It is the average price of a stock over a specified period. The main use of SMA is to identify the direction in which the stock price is expected to move based on the previous history.
- Moving Average Convergence (MACD) – Moving Average Convergence is used to identify moving averages that indicate the development of a new trend, either bullish or bearish. This is a very important indicator for traders as timely recognition of a change in trend is a very crucial period in the stock market.
- Bollinger Bands – Bollinger Bands is one of the most popular technical analysis tools which shows the levels of highs and lows a stock has reached within a specific period. It comprises three lines: One line is the stock price lines, the second is below the price line and the third is above the price line. This indicator also indicates the relative strength of security where high strength is near the upper line and low strength is near the lower line.
- Exponential Moving Average – Exponential Moving Average (EMA) measures the trend direction over a specific period. EMA is more accurate since it applies more weight to the recent prices instead of using average prices.
- Stop and Reverse Parabolic (SAR) – Stop and Reverse Parabolic determines when the trend is expected to end and a price reversal will start. It assists traders to decide when to close their trades.
Read: Best Gold Trading Signal Providers.
How do Stock Signals work?
Trade signals are backed by a variety of inputs and lots of research. One stock signal, mentioned above, has been created after synchronizing all the information received about the market and of the company.
Technical analysis is the major contributor to a trade signal. In addition to it, fundamental analysis, quantitative analysis, and economics may also be inputs, as well as sentiment measures and even signals from other trade signal systems. Trade signals give investors well-informed and fully researched information summed up information which is devoid of emotion. Learning technical analysis is a daunting task especially for those who do not know about trading and company analysis. There are multiple paid courses and technical analysis books available which provide in-depth knowledge about Technical Analysis.
Stock signals are usually not only used as buy and sell triggers. They can also be used to change the investor’s investment portfolio by determining when it might be a good time to buy more within a specific industry.
Best Stock Signal Providers
|Stock Signal Provider||Cost||Number of signals|
|Elliott Wave Forecast||Starts at $99.99/month||4HR, Daily & Weekly EW Counts|
|Motley Fool||Starts at $199/year||Twice a month|
|Learn 2 Trade||£15/month||Get 3 Stock Signals Per Week|
|Technical Trading Signals||Start at $95/ month||Daily|
|Mindful Traders||Starts at $47/month||6-8 trade signals per week|
|Meta Trader 4||$ 30 per month||Daily|
|Trade Ideas||Starts at $ 118 per month||Multiple alerts during the day|
|1000 pip builder||$ 97 per month||2-7 Trades per day|
|Binbot Pro||Minimum Deposit of $ 250||—|
|Benzinga Pro||Starts at $ 177 per month||Multiple alerts during the day|
|DAXrobot||Free. A minimum deposit of $ 250||—|
|Centobot||Free||Auto Robot starts trading based on the selected assets|
|Pilot Trading||Starts at $ 19.95 per month||Opportunity watchlist with real time signals on over 60,000 securities globally|
|The Robust Trader||$1.00 for the first month, then $49.00 for each month||Multiple signals daily|
|8Alert||After a 14- day trial Monthly Subscription of $500||Up to 8 winning signals daily|
Elliott Wave Forecast
Elliott Wave Forecast is one the best technical analysis firm which has an excellent team of analysts on its panel who have an extensive background in the financial market and technical analysis. The company combines its proprietary pivot system, distribution, cycle, and sequence which gives a better and more accurate forecast. They offer 24-hour comprehensive coverage of 78 markets in all asset classes including stocks.
Elliott Wave Forecast gives its subscribers all the resources and information needed to plan entry and exit in the stock market. Their methodology, right-side system, and the blue box approach towards analysis give Elliott Wave Forecast an edge over other signal providers. Elliott Wave Swing Sequence and Count provide a higher degree of confidence and accuracy to the subscribers which helps them decide to make better-informed decisions in their trades.
An example of a GOOGL 4 Hour Elliott Wave Chart is shown below:
Elliott Wave Forecast is very actively providing stock signals to its subscribers. It offers a lot of free resources to its audience along with paid signal services. Elliott Wave Forecast is equipped to provide accurate and timely forecasts of 78 instruments that are trusted by more than 10,000 traders worldwide. Today Elliott Wave Forecast is one of the best signal stock signal providers.
Motley Fool has created quite a reputation for itself in a very short period. They help millions of people attain financial freedom through the services offered from their website, podcasts, books, newspaper column, radio shows, and premium investing services. They offer
- Premium membership services that provide stock recommendations, detailed analysis of companies, model portfolios, live streaming video during market hours, and more
- Free market news and commentary with hundreds of new articles published each week
- Member-only tools and programming for building your ideal portfolio, tracking your performance, and monitoring companies of interest
Get to know the best covered call stocks to buy now.
From a starting price of $199/year to $13,999/year, The Motley Fool offers a range of services catering to all types of audiences. The Motley Fool is very popular amongst traders because of the market-beating returns offered through their stock signals. The below table shows the returns as of 18/09/2021:
With over 70,000 subscribers The Motley Fool’s six-step investment philosophy has been very successful. The six steps of investment are:
- Buy 25+ companies
- Hold Stocks for 5+ years
- Add new savings regularly
- Hold through market volatility
- Let winners run
- Target long term growth
The Motley Fool mainly looks for companies in emerging industries with a sustainable advantage over competitors, among other factors. Their approach towards investment has made them one of the renowned names amongst investors. The Motley Fool, undoubtedly, is one of the best Stock Signal providers in 2023. Before you begin your journey as a trader, it becomes crucial to learn how to trade as well as how to strategically choose stocks that can make money.
Learn 2 Trade
Learn 2 Trade helps traders make consistent profits and reach their maximum potential. Their stock trading signals enable investors to trade with a risk-averse and informed approach.
Once traders become a part of Learn 2 Trade, they start receiving 3 signals per week. Each signal contains crucial information in terms of profitable order suggestions which has been attained after an in-depth analysis of the stock markets.
At just £15 Per Month With a 30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- Get 3 Stock Signals Per Week
- All Signals Contain Entry and Exit Orders
- Benefit From Our In-House Stock Market Experts
An example of an analysis of Trade Ford Motors done by the team of Learn 2 trade is below:
Learn 2 Trade offers one of the best services of stock signals. Their services are
- Reliable and Secure:
- Cloud-based messages are sent in real-time to all users
- Free Service: The Telegram service is entirely free
- Informative Images: Stock signals are backed with hard evidence
Learn 2 Trade offers stock signals to its audience at a very affordable price. It is one of the best signal providers for novice traders. Their website offers a lot of free introductory material for beginners to start trading and along with complete guidelines on how to start trading through the telegram app of Learn 2 Trade. Learn 2 Trade is amongst the best stock signal provider for 2023.
Technical Trading Signals
Technical Trading Signals has decades of experience in carrying out complex technical analyses in financial markets. Their performance is outstanding, and they are independently verified and tracked. Technical Trading Signals provide the following information for every signal we give to our customers:
- Entry Point
- Stop Loss
- Take Profit
- Detailed Charts
Our highly experienced traders are monitoring and analyzing charts round the clock to identify trading opportunities across different markets: Forex, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrencies. Their subscription packages start from $95/ month to $450 for 12 months. Technical Trading signals offer:
- Expert analyses that identify multiple tradable opportunities per day.
- Affordable real-time signals for the asset class of your choice.
- Real-time desktop and mobile access via the channel most convenient for you.
Technical Trade Signals send trade signals throughout the day. The team at Technical Trading follows 15 minutes, hourly, 4 hourly, and daily time frames. The 4-hour time frame is for long-term trades, and hourly for medium-term trades, and 15 minutes for short-term trades.
Technical Trading Signals provide signals for a variety of financial instruments. They offer a trial of 14-days which is an excellent offer for traders to understand that whether the approach of the stock signal provider matches their investment goal. Irrespectively, Technical Trade Signal gives out the best stock signals in the market. Checkout investing in stocks vs forex.
Mindful traders is a fairly new stock signal provider in the market run by the sole owner Eric. Mindful Traders focuses on swing trading stocks all of which are based on a statistical analysis done by the owner himself.
Being fairly new in the market, Mindful Traders might not have a long history of excellent track records. But it has the owner’s history of personal investments and its returns which are jaw-droppingly high. Two years in a row the owner earned more than 400% return.
Eric uses a trading edge to find favorable trades. Each trade and strategy are tested before recommending it. Subscribers receive about 6-8 trade picks per week. This can vary, some days there will be more than 6 trade signals, and some days there will be no signal.
The owner has made investment education a key part of the Mindful Trader services. The stock advisor website offers detailed educational video content that is an excellent resource for clients, especially newbies.
At $47/month, Mindful Traders give trade signals backed by 20 years of practical research done by the owner himself. His involvement with his work makes Mindful Traders one of the tops picks for stock signal providers.
Type of Stock Trading Accounts
Traders usually operate from the below two types of accounts:
- Cash Account: It is a type of brokerage account in which the investor has to pay the full amount for securities purchased. Investors cannot borrow funds from the broker to pay for transactions in the account.
- Margin Account: A margin account is a different type of brokerage account, in which the investor can borrow money from its brokerage firm to buy securities. In this case, the securities, which are part of your portfolio will be used as collateral for the loan the investor is taking to buy securities. As with any other loan, the investor will incur interest costs when they buy securities on margin.
Paid Signal Providers vs Free Signal Providers
The battle between paid and free signal providers ultimately falls on the shoulders of the investors. He has to decide which costs he is willing to bear and what price he can pay.
If a trader decided to uses the services of a free signals provider he must trade with caution and extensive due diligence. With paid signals, the risk of an inaccurate signal is higher as the brains behind the signal are uncertain.
On the other hand, paid signals have the reliability of a good track record. Moreover, in the case of paid services, subscribers can always ask the signal provider to justify the money they are paying.
Nevertheless, all trading strategies and signal providers, no matter how profitable and robust, are going to experience drawdown and loss phases. There are no guarantees in the stock market, hence no service can be 100% accurate. There is no guarantee of success but a good trading signal provider will contribute to your financial security.
Also check out: Best Crypto Signal Providers
Finding the Best Signal Provider
Finding the best signal provider is a challenge for all investors. After all, a signal provider which best suits the investment needs and requirements of an investor is the top pick. The above-mentioned top five signal providers are currently at the top of their game and their track record speaks volumes about their services.
The list of providers were researched by Shayan who is an experienced freelance researcher on Financial Markets. All products listed were reviewed based on the aforementioned criteria and solely based on his independent views and opinions.
MetaTrader is one of the most popular Forex Trading platforms in the world. However, the MetaTrader platform is also popularly used to work with any market and allows trading of Futures, CFDs, Indices, Cryptocurrencies, and any other tradable asset for that matter.
Millions of traders and hundreds of brokers use the MetaTrader platforms. They are available in downloadable desktop format, in WebTrader versions, and as mobile apps.
Meta Trader is for both beginners and advanced-level traders. It has a simple design with an easy user interface and the functionalities such as expert advisors (EAs) and copies trading features, which are usable for beginners without having advanced knowledge.
In addition to it, Meta Trader offers advanced charting features with technical analysis, which attracts advanced traders too. Besides, the graphical tools and built-in indicators also provide cutting-edge trading opportunities for traders.
This platform come with its own set of pros and cons:
- Simple and easy interface
- Availability of a cross-platform
- Multi-Lingual – MetaTrader is localized to over 20 languages
- This platform comes with built-in Back-Testing Functionality & Automated Optimisation
- There is insufficient high-quality historical data for the back-testing feature
- There is no possibility for social trading
Trade Ideas is a highly sophisticated AI-driven stock scanner that automatically finds new Trade Ideas and setup opportunities. The Trade Ideas platform features powerful analysis tools that active day traders have been using for years.
Stock scanners search through thousands of different stocks to find stock options that fit your criteria. They save you a lot of time researching stocks and help you find better opportunities. Trade Ideas uses real-time data feeds to keep users informed with up-to-the-second market intelligence. Trade Ideas also has multiple advanced features which include AI-powered automated trading, brokerage account Tintegrations, real-time alerts, and much more.
The pros and cons of using Trade ideas are listed below:
- It is the best real-time strategy-based stock screener
- AI integrated strategy trade performance is one of the best features of Trade Ideas
- Unlimited opportunities available
- Free moderated live chatroom
- Training videos and tutorials are available
- Customizable strategies and back-testing are available
- Auto-trading availability
- Traders might get overwhelmed with too many ideas all at once
- Charts need improvement with more indicators
- The desktop version is not available for Mac
1000 pip builder
It has a proven its performance via high-performance signals which are verified b MyFxBook. It offers reliable signals which come from experienced traders and is recommended by many satisfied customers.
Theor trade records are always monitored and tracked by its MyFXBook. This shows their transparency level is on spot. 1000 pip Builder also has a very interactive trading community group to discuss trading solutions. Once you join them you get to access this part.
The owner, Bob, claims to have successfully made 6,500 pips so far, within a 24-month test period
The pros and cons of using 1000 pip builder for stock signals are listed below:
- It is a verifiable trade service
- It offers a detailed educational blog for its users
- No live chat available for queries
- No exact history of analytical trading results & statistics on their site
- Very limited learning material
- No free trial versions are available
- Expensive subscription plans
Binbot Pro is third-party software that allows multiple robots to trade on your behalf. The bot allows traders to trade both fiat and crypto trading. This automated trading system has gained popularity among traders quickly and is expected to become the most effective trading system. Binbot Pro was introduced as a fully automated trading system in 2016.
BinBotPro makes use of trading algorithms to place trades on the behalf of traders. As a trader, you only have to mention the details which are risk levels, rules for entry and exit, and leverage. And then the software will execute the trader on its own.
What makes BinBot Pro better than others is its trading strategies. If a newbie trader uses the given strategies properly, they can make a considerable profit.
The pros and cons of Binbot trading are:
- It is SSL certified
- It offers account and risk management facilities
- It offers its trading platform for free to traders.
- Completely transparent services
- It is easy to use and is fully automated.
- It offers round-the-clock customer support service.
- It allows you to create your custom robots.
- It is not regulated
- Does not provide a demo account
- The minimum deposit for brokers is a bit high.
- The website of BinBot Pro does not provide any past performance records on the robots that it supports
Benzinga Pro is an excellent platform for traders which provides access to all of the stats and information about the stock market to traders. It can be used by traders to ace the market returns. It also has one of the best screeners in the market.
Benzinga Pro is an excellent platform for professional traders. For new traders, this platform might get very intimidating. It offers exclusive features like real-time news, sentiment indicators, an audio squawk box, chat to the newsdesk, and a powerful calendar suite. Benzinga Pro offers real-time knowledge that could help traders make a profit. Pro traders might find Benzinga as their new favorite news feed service for all things trading.
The pros and cons of using Benzinga Pro are:
- There is a 14-day free trial with no credit card
- Instant updates even before they are published on any forum
- Easy interface for tracking and monitoring stocks
- Customers have access to the team of analysts of Benzinga Pro
- It offers a fully customizable newsfeed
- Fast and quick updates about price changes
- A lot of material offered on the website is free
- Users need time to understand the customizable features and set their customized accounts
- It lacks powerful technical analysis (charting)
- It does not offer trading directly on the platform
- It doesn’t cover FOREX or crypto
DaxRobot is a new entry in the stock trading industry. They operate an automated trading service that specializes in providing the use of trading bots to implement automated forex trading strategies. They launched in 2018 and only a limited amount of information is available.
DaxRobot is free to use, although a minimum deposit of between $250-$500 is required in order to “unlock” each trading system for use. Those which feature at the top of the most profitable trading strategies require a minimum deposit of $500.
Also, there is no specific fee for utilizing DaxRobot in carrying out your automated trades.
The features of DAX Robot:
- Automated Trading – DaxRobot offers a range of trading bots. Each bot is listed according to profit. With many robots available. Traders should be able to find one which falls within their own trading strategy in terms of performance and risk levels.
- Broker Integration – DaxRobot appears only to be integrated for use with DaxBase which is the parent company and forex broker connected to the service.
Pros and Cons of using DAX Robot
- Simple and easy to use which appeals to many first-time users of automated trading systems.
- It is compatible with 2 top brokers
- The easy and free registration process
- No additional fees are required to utilize the service for those who are planning to trade with a DaxBase broker
- Major Forex pairs, CFDs, and options
- Accepts all countries, even the US
- The demo account limited to 10 days
- Some accounts require a large deposit
- There are a few inconsistencies on the company website, and the profit claims made would appear to be difficult to achieve.
Centobot is a new fully automated trading software that trades binary options. The system places trades on its members’ behalf, but traders can still retain some control by making use of the indicators to personalize their settings and even create their own robots.
Centobot software is completely free of charge. However, in order to start trading, traders must make a deposit with a broker connected to the Centobot system. Right now, Centobot is only linked to one broker, BinaryCent. This is a bit limited since most robots offer their members a choice of several brokers.
It offers three types of accounts which you can choose from:
- Bronze – the cheapest and most basic and includes a live video chat and withdrawals within 1 hour.
- Silver – comes with a minimum deposit of $100 which is still lower than the industry standard. Also, includes a web master class, a 50% bonus, and 3 risk-free trades.
- Gold – comes with a minimum deposit of $300. Includes a 100% bonus, a Swiss prepaid card, and a personal success manager in addition to all the perks of the cheaper accounts.
Pros and Cons of using Centobot
- Dedicated customer support team
- Various deposit methods accepted
- Works with popular demo accounts
- Limited choice of deposit methods
- Min. balance to keep the account open
Pilot is an easy-to-use trading app that offers relevant trading opportunities formulated by artificial intelligence and live trading by connecting to a supported brokerage.
Currently, they are welcoming new customers with a 14-day free trial (subscription required).
They are offering three packages: Demo, Live Signals, and Live Trading. The Demo package is $20 per month which gives the trader the to witness all that this app has to offer before committing for the long term.
- Watchlists – This system provides good investment-worthy watchlists for crypto, stocks, forex, and futures. This way traders can create watchlists that can match their trading goals and helps them identify opportunities in real-time.
- Demo – It lets you test the system and all that it has to offer without risking real money.
- Brokerage Connectivity – Pilot Trading enables traders to link up your trading signal app with your brokerage account. This enables them to open and close trades using just one tool and traders can respond faster to signals
Pros and Cons of Pilot:
- Over 37K securities tracked
- Affordable trial package
- Its signals are easy to interpret
- Direct brokerage connectivity provided
- Facilitates crypto exchanges as well
- Above-average customer support
- Limited data provided under the demo mode
- Lacks charts or level II data provided
- No TP and SL tools provided
The Robust Trader
his is a swing trading signal service that focuses on the U.S. stock market. Together with the swing trading course, the Robust Trader swing trading signal service is operated by a team of expert traders headed by a former Merrill Lynch trader with more than 20 years of trading experience.
The Robust Trader Swing Trading Service was launched in 2013. It has been providing exceptional services since then. The trading signal has a very solid track record, and its service is very transparent, with proven results that are displayed on the website. There is no surprise, given their good history, the results are pretty good, with more than 74% winning trades.
The signals are easy to follow. Once a trader registers or signs up, they start receiving swing trading signals for U.S. stocks daily before the market opens!
- Trading Strategies
- Algorithmic Trading
- Day Trading
- Trading Guides
- Investing Guide
- Economic Dictionary
- Trading Indicators
- Candlestick Patterns
- Swing Trading
- Trading Signals
- Future Trading Strategies
- Futures Markets Guide
- Trading Edges
- Technical Analysis
- Monthly Strategy Membership
8alert is a full trading signal service and trading robot. They not only provide signals but also opens and close trades for the traders. The service is more like that of a robo-advisor service, but here, there are more customization features.
What is appealing about their services is that the analysis they offer is customized according to the trading range, tradable instruments, trading volume, and hour of activity. They have many trading strategies and follow different trading styles, such as swing trading, intraday, and long-term, and they cover a wide range of instruments and analytics.
Why choose 8alert:
- 8Alert works alongside members and offers guidance and follow-ups throughout the trading process.
- They provide detailed expert analysis which includes charts and trading history
- Its services are CSM system capable. It uses an algorithm that provides currency strength indicators.
- With its application, you can never miss a signal
8alert also offers risk protection features which are:
- Automatic stop-loss function
- Lot size restriction, defined by the user
- Money management features
It offers three packages:
- 14-day trial
- Monthly subscription at $ 500
- Yearly subscription at $ 5,400
Disclaimer: None of the information published in this article should be construed as investment advice. Article is based on author’s independent research, we strongly advise our readers to always do their due diligence before investing.
You may also like:
- Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Best Cryptocurrencies
- Most Volatile Stocks
- Best Drone Stocks
- Renewable energy stocks
- Best Stock Signals
- Best Penny Stocks
- Best Crypto Signals
- Best Undervalued Stocks
- Best Artificial Intelligence Stocks
- Best NFT Stocks